to Host Your Own Radio Show or
|Natural Health & Science||Business & News|
|Lifestyle||Sports & Fitness|
|Spirituality & the Paranormal||Inspiration & Motivation|
YOU GET AS A SHOW HOST
* 1- Hour (Live or Pre-Recorded) Show (consisting of 57 Minutes)
* 1- Encore Show
* 2-3 Rerun Shows per week (until all slots are filled)
* 1- 24/7 On Demand Show Archive Page that can be accessed direct from your website
* Local, National and Global program delivery on over 58 - 24/7 syndicated/simulcast distribution channels
* Commercial Time 7-60 second (or 14-30 second) commercials for your own use or to sell to advertisers and/or sponsors.
* Online Programming Guide with host name, show name and show time
* Online Show Host Showcase with your picture, show name, show time and show description
* Weekly Guest List on Website
* Free 30 Sec Show Promos aired throughout the day to drive listeners to your show
* Free Link to Your Website
* Social Media Promotion Ongoing mentions of your show on our Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Google+ accounts
* Station Publicity Inclusion of your name/show name in print, TV and other media
* Participation in Future Syndication to air our Network on other media
* Clubhouse promotional opportunities for product sales
CHOICES DO YOU HAVE IN SUBMITTING SHOWS?
All shows are produced in or by our studio. The shows are either Live or pre-recorded. Your options:
1. In-Studio Live
If you are in Southern California you can come in to our studio and do your show live. We have the capability to have call-in guests and audience questions live on-air.
2. Call-In Live or Call-In Pre-Record
Just call the studio from home or work (no portable or cell phones) and we can air you live or pre-record your show. We can accomodate your guests and call-in listeners.
TO BE CONSIDERED AS A SHOW HOST
All our hosts usually have radio, film, TV or national or global lecture experience. Hosts are chosen by committee. Please be advised that we consider everyone carefully. If you have a great show idea and want to be part of our network, send us the following for review:
1) a show host bio
2) your show idea via a short 25 word show description
3) your contact information
Send this information either Snail Mail to: HealthyLife.Net Radio, P.O. Box 385, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267 or
Email to email@example.com and put "NEW SHOW IDEA" in the Subject line. After our committee evaluation and approval, we will contact you and forward you an information packet and contract.
HOW TO SUBMIT MUSIC FOR OUR SHOWS
If you are interested in airplay for your original royalty free music we encourage you to send us a CD. We will review your submissions and let you know if you have been selected for airplay. If selected we will provide you with the date and hour that your music will air. We would need a hardcopy audio (.cda, .wav or .mp3 format) CD, a short artist bio, title of the song/songs and contact information. Send to Creative Health & Spirit Radio, P.O. Box 385, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267. Please note we only air ORIGINAL Positive Music and although we support BMI, ASCAP and SESAC we do not have enough money to pay them and keep our network on air. Therefore we ask you to NOT to submit licensed songs. Please provide us with a musician's release form and send this musician release form with your CD. Please note if you are on a record label, a release form will be needed from them as well.